Jumat, 11 April 2014

TUGAS SOFTSILL BAHASA INGGRIS 11

A. SOME EXAMPLE SENTENCES CHANGED FROM PRESENT TENSE TO (a) PAST TENSE, (b) FUTURE TENSE AND (c) PRESENT PERFECT TENSE :

1.            I spend my money → a.I spent my money
    b. I will spend my money
    c. I have spent my money
2.            They use that one → a. They used that one
     b.  They will use that one
     c.   They have used that one
3.            We study english together → a.We studied englis together
   b.We will study english together
   c. We have studied english together
4.            They discuss their work → a. They discussed their work
     b. They will discuss their work
     c. They have discussed their work
5.            They have enough time → a. They had enough time
   b. They will have enough time
   c. They have had enough time
6.            I do all of the lessons → a. I did all of the lessons
   b. I will do all of the lessons
   c. I have done all of the lessons
7.            He sits in that row → a. He sat in that row
   b. He will sit in that row
   c. He has sat in that row
8.            I drive my car → a. I drove my car
    b. I will drive my car
    c. I have driven my car
9.            She hides her money → a. She hid her money
   b. She will hide her money
   c. She has hidden her money
10.          We go to school → a. We went to school
   b. we will go to school
   c. we have gone to school
11.          He takes much time → a. He took much time
   b. He will take much time
   c. He has taken much time
12.          Does he eat there → a. Did he eat there ?
  b. Will he eat there ?
  c. Has he eat there ?
13.          Do you enjoy that work → a. Did you enjoy

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar